dinsdag 1 september 2026

Gloves and Stockings

Hi everybody 

Our new challenge went live this morning over at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog and I’m happy to share my DT inspiration project for Challenge #70 Anything Christmas Goes. 

I hope you will come play along with the Christmas Challenge. It will run for six weeks, ending at 4.00 pm Mountain Time on the 15th of October.



What did I use:

Dark Red Cardstock

Designpaper and images: Decoreer uw kerstkaarten, Zeeman C.18173, 091103


With this card I'm participating in:

The Outlawz Christmas Challenge SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE 

Creative Fingers Challenge #328. 
Love To Craft Challenge Blog #94 
A Perfect Time To Craft #9-2026 








2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this - such a cute nostalgic feel to this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Love to craft

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So darn cute! I love all the tiny details on the clothesline. Thanks for sharing at TOL Christmas Only challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het heel leuk als je een reactie achterlaat.

Magische Kerst gewenst

Hello crafting friends  Welcome to the October C hallenge  at   Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round .   This month's theme is T, U is f...