dinsdag 25 augustus 2026

Shipwrecked 2026

Good morning blogging friends

Today a new challenge has started at Star Stampz Challenge Blog. This challenge has Challenge 85 - Water Water Everywhere as its theme. 

I used Shipwrecked from Star Stampz shop Etsy and I colored the image with TRI-BLEND Spectrum noir markers.



What did I use:

- White cardstock
- Paper pad Tiny Prints, Avec
- White HEMA card to print on
- Image Shipwrecked from Star Stampz Etsy Store
TRI-BLEND Spectrum noir: Fair Skin Blend + Aqua Blue Blend + Blue Turquoise Blend + Ice Grey Blend + Gold Yellow Blend + Earth Brown Blend + Tan Blend + Magenta Blend + Alpine Green Blend


Sharing my card with:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ik vind het heel leuk als je een reactie achterlaat.

Shipwrecked 2026

Good morning blogging friends Today a new challenge has started at  Star Stampz Challenge Blog . This challenge has Challenge 85 - Water Wat...