donderdag 1 juni 2023

Oh Denneboom Oh Denneboom

Hi Bloggers

It's time for another monthly challenge at Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round

The theme this June-month is:

Six Geese A-Laying
Use 6 of something
or Farm Animal

I chose to use Farm Animal



What did I use:
- Red cardstock
- Paper Pack Home for Christmas HFXMAS002
- DDBD 470.713.643
- Bella Lulu Piggy's XMAS - 3000/0065
- Foam Ball Clay -white glitter 610115/0301

Sharing my project with:
Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #40 
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge Challenge # 141 - Anything Christmas Goes

1 opmerking:

Ik vind het heel leuk als je een reactie achterlaat.

NOEL

Hello everyone! I'm here with a new challenge with the  Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog . I hope you will come play along with the...