maandag 1 juli 2024

Vogel in Kerstbal

Hi everybody 

Our new challenge #57 Anything Christmas Goes, has begun over at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog and I’m happy to share my DT inspiration project with you.

I hope you will come play along with the Christmas Challenge. It will run for six weeks, ending at 4.00 pm Mountain Time on the 15th of next month.

On Mother's Day I received this die to make depth cards. I think it is a very nice die with which I have already made a few cards. This die can be used in several ways and in fact it is also a simple way of making cards. 



What did I use:

- Red, green and white cardstock

- Picture of a group on Facebook where we (the members) can use the pictures to make cards (The pictures may not be sold)

- Die from Marianne design CreaTables LR0831

- Stickers from FIND IT CD 3014


Sharing my card with:
The Creative Crafters Challenge Challenge #77 
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge Challenge # 165 - Anything Christmas Goes 
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Challenge #725 Anything Goes 
Creative Fingers Challenge Challenge #281. 
Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge Challenge 79 - Alles mag - Anything Goes 
Love To Craft Challenge Blog LTCCB #81 Anything Goes 
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge for July, #7-2024 
Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog Challenge 97 - Christmas in July 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ik vind het heel leuk als je een reactie achterlaat.

Angel

Hello Crafty Friends, I want to let you know there's a new challenge started at  Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round . The Theme for th...