woensdag 31 juli 2024

Oh yeah!

Hello bloggers

It's time for another monthly challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges. 

In August 2024 we have Challenge 238 Anything Goes.

To create this mixed media project for you, I started by cutting some strips of design paper. I inked the stripes and adhered them diagonally to the cardstock. Then I started rummaging through my box with leftover design paper and took some out and also grabbed some book paper. I used circle dies to punch out some circles from these scraps and the book paper. I spread these across the page and also glued some of them on top of each other on my workpiece.. I also pasted a text and a few die cuts. To make everything stand out better, I bordered the circles and the text with a Posca pen and also added a doodle border. I pasted the creation in my Art Journal.



What did I use:

- Ecru cardstock

- Design paper: Eat some cake and enjoy the day van Craft Sensations CR0237/23A1

- Leftover design paper

- Book paper

- Izink Dye Ink -Mer du Sud-

- Circle dies

- Posca pen PC-1MR black 24

- Text sticker Dutch Doobadoo 491.200.015

- Die Cuts of Stamperia, Lady Vagabond DFLDCP21


Sharing this Mixed Media creation with:

Alphabet Challenge blog #I is for Inspired by Colour (Mood Board) .
A Perfect Time To Craft August, #8-2024 


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Heel mooi , ook de kleurkeuze !!!
    groeten Ineke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The strips and scraps go together perfectly, love the added stitching and outlining details! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely colors and patterns you have chosen! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very interesting card. I love it. Thanks for playing with us at Penny's Papercraft.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful mixed media page! I love the use of your stash and the strips with the circles. Great Design Team creation. Thank you for your DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges. Hugs Rachelle
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het heel leuk als je een reactie achterlaat.

GOAL!

Good morning crafty friends Today a new challenge has started at  Star Stampz Challenge Blog . This challenge has Challenge 62 - Anything Go...