woensdag 1 mei 2024

NOEL

Hello everyone!

I'm here with a new challenge with the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog. I hope you will come play along with the Christmas Challenge. It will run for six weeks, ending on the 15th of next month, so get out your crafty Christmas stash and come play with us! 

Here is my card in non-traditional colours for your inspiration:


To make my card I used:
- Pink cardstock
- Dutch Doobadoo 470.713.734
- Designpaper Noor Design, Merry Lama 6011/0617
- Uni POSCA PC-1MR Light Blue 8
- NUVO Dream Drops, Rodolph's nose 1789N

Sharing my card with:
Love To Craft Challenge Blog LTCCB #80 Anything Goes 
Crafty Calendar Challenge May Challenge - 'Anything Goes' 







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ik vind het heel leuk als je een reactie achterlaat.

Theo Pinguin

Hallo allemaal  Vandaag begint er een nieuwe challenge bij  Kleuren met potloden .  Op de kaart gebruik ik een digi van Polka Doodles - Theo...