maandag 1 april 2024

Kerstkabouter

Good afternoon blogging friends

Today a new challenge starts at Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round. The April challenge has Santa/Gnomes/Elves as its theme. I chose to use an image of a Gnome that I found on internet on my card.


What did I use:

- Dark Red cardstock

- Designpaper: Papierblok ART Talent

- Image: Found on internet


Sharing my project with:

Love To Craft Challenge Blog LTCCB #79 Anything Goes  

Kreativ-Tanten Challenge #88 Die Farbe grün / the colour green 
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge Challenge # 160 - Anything Christmas Goes 
Creative Fingers Challenge Challenge #274. 
Christmas Craft Creations March Challenge - Designer Paper 
Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge Challenge 66 - Alles mag 
Penny's Challenge Penny's Challenge #568 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een mooi kerstkaartje met deze kleurtjes en leuke kaboouter! Dankjewel voor het mee doen bij The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Groetjes Anita DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A great, fun card - love your card layout.

    Thanks for joining us at the Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het heel leuk als je een reactie achterlaat.

NOEL

Hello everyone! I'm here with a new challenge with the  Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog . I hope you will come play along with the...