vrijdag 1 maart 2024

Spring gives us ...

Hello Blog Friends

It's time for another monthly challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges. 

In March 2024 we have Challenge 233 Easter/Spring

The designers of Team 1 create Cards, Layouts, Tags, Gift boxes, Gift bags, explosion boxes, or any project with paper and in Team 2 no cards are made but All Mixed Media Art, Journals, Notebooks, Mixed Media pages, ATCs, Canvas, Home Decor, and Wall art. I am in Team 2 for the Mixed Media projects.

For the March Challenge I made an Art Journal page with a picture of a Birdcage with Dutch Tulips.

What did I use:
- White 300 grams water colour paper
Acrylic paint: Yellow and Deep Yellow
- HEMA card to print on
- Unbranded Stamps 
- Memento Tuxedo black ink
- Image: Marianne Design, Brocante birdcages 2, VK9586
- Dutch Doobadoo Mask 470.715.137
- Izink Dye Ink: Rose and Miel
- Distress Ink -Scattered straw-
- Shine Sparkle Smile Gel Pens: Rose and Orange
- Molotow ONE4ALL Acrilic 127HS-CO, 160 White

Sharing my project with:
Everybody-Art-Challenge 552 
Penny's Challenge Penny's Challenge #566 
Love To Craft Challenge Blog LTCCB #79 Anything Goes  
Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Welcome to Creative Artiste Challenge #102 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I think your favorite color is yellow and orange, right? Great background! It looks as cheerful as a sunrise. I like this bird. It looks so natural and of course I like the tulips. They are the first flowers in my living room - every year.
    Thank you for taking part in the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Greetings Uschi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great colourful Spring journal page,great background and love the image with the tulips.
    Carol x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love your focal point image. The background is wonderful with the added little flowers. Well done. Thanks for linking up with us over at Pennys Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het heel leuk als je een reactie achterlaat.

NOEL

Hello everyone! I'm here with a new challenge with the  Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog . I hope you will come play along with the...